Stuff changes at a lighting pace these days.
You may have read a few weeks ago about the leadership changes at Sysomos, and as a part of that restructuring, the company has decided that I’m no longer needed.
There is some amazing talent over there, and I wish them all the very best in the future.
But now I have an amazing opportunity to find what’s next for me! And I couldn’t be more excited about it.
I’ll keep it simple:
- I’ve got 20+ years of marketing experience, and over ten of it has been heavily focused on digital transformation.
- My greatest strength is my adaptability; I can thrive in client-facing roles or behind the scenes, am an outstanding public spokesperson and evangelist for the companies I work for, and am incredibly passionate about this space and what it can do for organizations. I’ve worn many hats even in the last few years, and can thrive in fast-paced, changing environments.
- I was both the SVP of Client Strategy and the SVP of Marketing at Sysomos, formerly ran my own digital transformation consultancy, and was the VP of Social Strategy for Radian6 when we were acquired by Salesforce.com in 2011. So I know tech, digital, marketing and all the challenges and opportunities that combination brings with it.
- I wrote a best-selling book on social and digital strategy with Jay Baer in 2011, called The Now Revolution And while it’s been on shelves for five years, it’s perhaps more relevant than ever!
- My only restriction is that I cannot relocate; I’m based in the Chicago suburbs. Remote would be ideal, but also open to local positions that have some flexibility for single parents. I’ve worked remotely for over ten years and am very good at it, and I’m accustomed to 50-60% travel during peak event season or to see customers. Other than that, I’m super open-minded.
- You can find more at LinkedIn, or send me an email directly and I’m happy to share my resume and glowing references from executives I’ve worked with in several industries.
If you know someone I should talk to – or if that someone is you – please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m so excited to throw everything I have into finding a perfect opportunity for me to make an early and lasting difference at my next company.
Is it with you?
I’d very much appreciate your sharing this post around so I can cast the net far and wide; opportunities come from the most unexpected places sometimes and I know from experience the power of the web. Thanks in advance for supporting my new adventure!